Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Arty! Good to see ya around! Miss your witty banter, factoids, and music posts! Nice haul on the liberty caps!
Cheers brother! :d5::pass:
Nice to be appreciated!:headbang::vibe:
Best ever shroom haul!
I have a shroom project (wavy caps) for next year, making outdoor psilocybin shroom patches.
More on that nearer the time.
That will save me from having to go up mountains to get them!
1697561506158.png

Wavy caps AKA The Potent Mushroom!
Psilocybe Cyanescens.
It is a shame they don't grow this big!

Last edited:
View attachment 1639413 #SayWhat..........you have Intelligent ones.........?..............:eyebrows:
True! I will take “dumb as a box of rocks” as long as they are there to get stuff done! We need some kinda legal canna option here but a small herd of ignoramus’s getting in the way! Why i am still outlaw status!

On that note….
image.jpg

:pighug: I'm like that....if I nap through the day....my head timer subtracts it from my sleep allowance....

Same reason I never lie in......I can't do Catch up sleep.....:headbang:

View attachment 1639432

My naps aren’t intended they just happen.. my issue are falling asleep it then once I’m asleep I don’t want to wake up. I probably would have been fine if I had just went back to bed and slept until this morning :doh:

Good Morfnoevight All you Chicken Verde Tuesday Live Stoners!

mariachi.gif

I need to fire roast some peppers for a special Birthday Meal for my wife's niece and goddaughter later this week so I thought I would roast a few extra and make some Chicken Verde.

@PinkyNotTheBrain :karmacloud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back