Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo what up @Hotfire you hanging in there?:lildab::pass:

Yeah man we are working through it.
Things are smoothing out. It's hard when you always have to be the bigger person but I gotta show my son how to love unconditionally. And If things don't work out in the end I know I'm a better man for giving it everything I got. More than my dad ever did..
Thanks for checking up on me!
Big hugs for everyone :bighug:

Things are smoothing out. It's hard when you always have to be the bigger person but I gotta show my son how to love unconditionally. And If things don't work out in the end I know I'm a better man for giving it everything I got. More than my dad ever did..

Hell yeah good luck brother:bighug::pass::lildab:

1697405973108.gif

Lmao
1697406032987.png

Tell your girl not to read into it too much if u start binge watching forensic files! ;) :crying::pighug:

I just saw that this morning getting caught back up from my busy week on all of my canna news lol. I definitely don't think very highly of the federal governments idea of rescheduling cannabis. Scary to think about. I was growing long before it was legal though and I'll still be growing long after the government and big pharma own all the copy rights to cbd, thc and every cultivar....
Yep! Spooky stuff! Still not gonna change what I'm doing.
I'm just worried about them coming out with a different ruling for seeds.
I've gotta enough genetics to play with and know how to make more with what I have.

Now, I don't really foresee that actually happening.
It just would not surprise me!:face:

Pretty damn sad that you have to think that about your own damn government!:oops1:

For a damn plant that humans have been utilizing Medicinally and Spiritually for 10s of thousands of years!:finger::finger:

Controlling cannabis began as a racist act and has matured into nothing but a pure unadulterated power play! Power is the only motivation for the government to do anything. Not for the benefit of The People, but for benefit of those who are supposed to be serving The People.

Just plainly pathetic!:hump::hump::hump:

Good day monkeys! Sunday and no hangover! Rarity! Made some HASHbrowns with sautéed onion, country ham prosciutto. goat cheese and some fried eggs. Trying to muster up some energy to make some sawdust, but the lazy bug chirping. Leaf colors are in full swing so may take the convertible for a drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway

View attachment 1638911
That's a nice drive!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back