Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be more concerned with getting the excess salts out but the roots are no big deal so no need to put thru washing machine! Soak and a hand washing is plenty! I use the grassroots living soil pots and they have a liner in them going down to few inches from bottom so thats only place roots can penetrate my pots so not much to wash off!
I put the copper lining on the inside of the fabric pot instead of the outside. The roots grew around the liner and out the bottom and sides. The autopot tray was full of roots and almost stopped the water level valve from working. They are called Autopots but you have to keep an eye on them.
I used a vacuum to clean any perlite dust that may be clogging the pores. I'll run the through the wash cycle on hot water. Maybe I should find a local laundromat. Thanks for the help.

I put the copper lining on the inside of the fabric pot instead of the outside. The roots grew around the liner and out the bottom and sides. The autopot tray was full of roots and almost stopped the water level valve from working. They are called Autopots but you have to keep an eye on them.
I used a vacuum to clean any perlite dust that may be clogging the pores. I'll run the through the wash cycle on hot water. Maybe I should find a local laundromat. Thanks for the help.
That made no sense. I blame this cough medicine.

I used to wash them in buckets with the dumb end of a shovel so the wife wouldn't kill me :condom: you'd be surprised how much comes off

Hey y’all 👋🏻👨🏻‍🦳 just popping for a hello and a thank you to all who helped talk me into getting a press, beside a dab or two and slabbing up a joint its gonna make edibles real easy. My wife and her mom had a couple gummy cubes and are inside sitting on the couch with a ginormous smile on their faces and that makes me super happy cuz they don’t like to smoke and I want them to enjoy the fruits of my labor out here somehow. Think I found it so thanks again to the hardcore peer pressuring dabbers! Butter and coffee creamer next on the menu 😀

Knows Candy Got her needed training!
Well, here's one positive and unexpected aspect of the Grassroots Living Earth bags! I don't need clips for my soft wire and velcro tape training setup. These sides of the pot act like the fuzzy part of velcro! It does make training just that much quicker and easier.
All girls in the 4X4 tent got a top dressing of insect frass(1/2cup per plant) and bat guano(4 tablespoon per plant) ,
That was all washed down the top dressing with with water with fermented insect frass.
Strawberry Biscotti in a big pot got one gallon bottom watered And roughly a half gallon of fermented insect frass water top watered.

IMG_20231002_172547226.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back