Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ones you would find growing on cow poop up there are easily identifiable! Usually they will be same kind i just posted if i remember correctly….but thats highly unlikely! :shrug::rofl:
I kinda think this is something I should only go out with someone who knew their shrooms. I suck at picture ID'ing things.

If any of you folks are planning on partying hard tonight.........please keep in mind...........Bad decisions make the absolute best stories... :biggrin: :biggrin: :baked: :biggrin: :biggrin:

No wacky stories here this year. Pretty strange though as this is the will be only the third time not being at a concert or party since I was 16 and I'm 53! At least I'll save a couple grand and won't have to get iv bags from the hangover doctor!
Would be in NYC at Phish and Gogol Bordello if circumstances were different.

I kinda think this is something I should only go out with someone who knew their shrooms. I suck at picture ID'ing things.
Surprising you've never seen them though. Ours around here used to come from the cow fields in PA from probably the beginning of time up until the 90s at least. Didn't come with a name or anything, just "magic mushrooms" or boomers. But I wouldn't just go out picking my own either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back