Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, the only time he ever growls at me is when I have to take the steak bone because he starts chomping pieces off. I’ve learned to have a replacement treat handy and to be quick :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nala is the same way have to trick her with a treat or wait for her to leave it for a second then take it and hide it. Skeeter is just a little fucker :devil:

Good Morfnoevight all you Happy New Years Eve and New years Live stoners.

Only our Hawaii members will be behind me, 8 hours still to go.

I was planning on cooking fajitas for dinner but every time I open the frig I see left over lasagna! I will let Ms MOG make the call.

2024 will start with Eggs Benedict and Home Fried Potatoes..........

Happy Birthday @Frankthetank

Wow!

Skeeter is just a little fucker
I mean, just look at him. He’s clearly part antelope….. his kind evolved to outrun lions and shit. They’re inherently freaked out, and extremely devious by nature. Plus they’re cold exactly 100% of the time, which makes them kinda touchy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Checked the mail today and the Jean-O's AFN Raffel winnings were delivered, with a lil surprise pack of VooDoo S1. Thank you @AFN, @Mañ'O'Green and @Jean-O for this opportunity, best stocking stuffer ever. Wish all @AFN a very happy and stoned new year:thanks::worship:.
I think you should lose the address label!

Good Morfnoevight all you Happy New Years Eve and New years Live stoners.

Only our Hawaii members will be behind me, 8 hours still to go.

I was planning on cooking fajitas for dinner but every time I open the frig I see left over lasagna! I will let Ms MOG make the call.

2024 will start with Eggs Benedict and Home Fried Potatoes..........

Happy Birthday @Frankthetank

Wow!
Thank you very much my friend!! And a Happy New Year to you and Mrs. MoG :bighug::smokeout:

I mean, just look at him. He’s clearly part antelope….. his kind evolved to outrun lions and shit. They’re inherently freaked out, and extremely devious by nature. Plus they’re cold exactly 100% of the time, which makes them kinda touchy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:crying:Touche:toke:

Day 39 Citrus Noir x Stone99 v6

Before

IMG_8002.jpeg

IMG_8007.jpeg

IMG_8006.jpeg

IMG_8005.jpeg

After

IMG_8008.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back