Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning! It's going great my friend! A good coffee, and a smidge of Star Krunch to start the the day right! Star Krunch is just one of those cultivars that I don't seem to build any type of tolerance to. Puts my mind right every time.

How are you?
:pass:
Doing well my friend…..coffee and dabs of Bruce Banner :headbang::lildab:

Won’t be too long before I have home grown dabs…..:woohoo1:

Doing well my friend…..coffee and dabs of Bruce Banner :headbang::lildab:

Won’t be too long before I have home grown dabs…..:woohoo1:
You've got a nice variety of ladies. Harvest will be epic! I can't wait to hear your thoughts about Nocturnal Lights. She's been my night time go to as her effects are very sedating. And much like Star Krunch, I can't seem to build a tolerance to her either.

You've got a nice variety of ladies. Harvest will be epic! I can't wait to hear your thoughts about Nocturnal Lights. She's been my night time go to as her effects are very sedating. And much like Star Krunch, I can't seem to build a tolerance to her either.

I was just in feeding her……between her, and hbss….they’re the two loudest smelling, and I think NL is louder by a smidge. Kind of a citrusy effervescence going on…..like sprite, or 7up. :headbang: :pass:

Autoflower.org is like the sunshine in a grower's garden! The community radiates warmth, knowledge, and camaraderie. Whether you're a seasoned cultivator or a budding enthusiast, you'll find a vibrant ecosystem of support and wisdom. It's the go-to place for anyone wanting to nurture their green thumbs in the company of like-minded plant aficionados. Happy growing! 🌿🌞

I should be a publist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back