Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ordered from here off seed bazaar? Not cheap but for a legit cut of some fire would be worth it if u got room to keep a mom! Also nice that once u order they take fresh clone and root it before mailing it out!

Ordered from there a bunch of times but never clones. Never had an issue with seeds other then sometimes it takes a week to ship them :pass:

Yeah, unfortunately I did some searching and I'm not sure if I can get straight up BlueMicroverse anymore. Its into crosses and stuff now.
He only releases seeds a couple of times a year and it's usually around a holiday. Valentine's Day should be next but no telling what's coming yet. 4th of July after that

So my plug just hit me up with a pic of some amazing looking buds he just got. I dont know if I should pick some up or not, called snow cap runtz
IMG_20231229_195013.jpg

Interested but I didn't hear anything about it in the 1st 30mins :shrug:
hmmm... maybe it was another episode.. would have been previous...
lemme dig... sorry

re-listening... goto 2:50 or so....
but really worth a background listen.. Brad is a seed producer with a lot of inside knowledge of the food industry... we talked in one of these specifically about CRISPR technolog... and you can STILL weigh in on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back