Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 36 Trays and Rez were dry tonight everyone got a gallon fill up of plain RO/tap. Feel like I filled them up one other time since my last update but I can’t remember. I’m only filling the trays and Rez once they’re empty which is about every other day with Bennie’s once a week.

They been stretching like crazy and have filled every inch of the tent definitely the fullest I’ve had the tent. I might have to do some defoliation for airflow so rh don’t become a issue

IMG_7943.jpeg

IMG_7944.jpeg

Twenty 20 Durban Twist

IMG_7945.jpeg

Fastbuds Gorilla Punch auto

IMG_7946.jpeg

Laughing Hyena Seeds 99 Skunks

IMG_7947.jpeg

Citrus Noir x Stone99 v6

IMG_7948.jpeg

Thought I just mentioned I just lost years worth of recipes

But I kinda use recipes like guidelines so pretty sure I can figure some things out again. You looking for something in particular? :pass:

Thought I just mentioned I just lost years worth of recipes

But I kinda use recipes like guidelines so pretty sure I can figure some things out again. You looking for something in particular? :pass:

Yeah, I vaguely remember paying attention to something like that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I stopped paying attention when the talk turned to androids :rofl::rofl:

Perhaps, something to cook on say, a Sunday….:eyebrows: Something red, and saucy :headbang::rofl::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back