Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Merry Christmas to me ........just ordered a new grow tent. My 4 x 4 has served me well for the last 6 years but I wanted a little more room, and more height. Ordered a 4.5 X 6.5 X 7 custom tent from TT Hydroponics. I need to upgrade to an 8 inch exhaust fan as well but they were sold out so I will make do with a couple of 4's I have kicking around for now. I don't have a need more plants but I want to give the ones I have the room to reach their max potential. I will light it with my Phantom Pheno 440, as well as my Fusion Board 320 watt QB for a max of 760 watts. They are both excellent lights and have grown some mighty fine bud. 2024 is going to be a good year for the Buzzard.:cooldance::cooldance::cooldance:

Well Merry Christmas to me ........just ordered a new grow tent. My 4 x 4 has served me well for the last 6 years but I wanted a little more room, and more height. Ordered a 4.5 X 6.5 X 7 custom tent from TT Hydroponics. I need to upgrade to an 8 inch exhaust fan as well but they were sold out so I will make do with a couple of 4's I have kicking around for now. I don't have a need more plants but I want to give the ones I have the room to reach their max potential. I will light it with my Phantom Pheno 440, as well as my Fusion Board 320 watt QB for a max of 760 watts. They are both excellent lights and have grown some mighty fine bud. 2024 is going to be a good year for the Buzzard.:cooldance::cooldance::cooldance:
Congratulations amigro :woohoo1::woohoo::d5:

Awesome dude :d5: :clapper::pass:

Join the club from what I here I’m on everyone list according to @Badfinger everyone hates me I’m just playing the part :toke::devil:
I never said everyone hates you, I said nobody likes you. Don't be twisting my words.
You need to learn to get along with people, that temper of yours, geesh!
So who u throwing F-bombs at now?

I never said everyone hates you, I said nobody likes you. Don't be twisting my words.
You need to learn to get along with people, that temper of yours, geesh!

Not like hate tomato tamoto don’t poke the bear :pighug:

So who u throwing F-bombs at now?
Apparently mossy but that’s not how it was meant at all. My words always get twisted around on me all the time I learn from the best :worship::pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back