Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy Anything look familiar here? Overlapping leaves and looking like they're turning black at about 18 days from sprout. Very unique. It's a Bobby's Widow so it's got your guts in there
View attachment 1638406View attachment 1638407View attachment 1638408View attachment 1638409

I Recognise those Faces @JP1 ...... :pighug: .....when I first worked JEM....I Worked Down the leaf finger count...chasing Colours down......

When I got to Black Dragon I was working on Increasing the leaf finger count to Max.....and that is One recognisable Trait to me........it got so Many leaf fingers it had to put them in above and below each other.....

I Do Love the Trait........:dragon2:........

You are Breeding it....?...this High finger count pheno starts to get Webbed fingers....and Extras..where you get Partial leaf seperation..

Made me wonder if this was where they started pulling Ducks foot....or...if it is just wanting to evolve to the next finger count Up.....

If you are crossing.....do a leaf finger count on both parents.......so you know which way it is Swinging........:yeah:

IMO...The Higher the leaf finger count...the Bigger the Prize...:headbang: ...

#HappyFriday :friday:

Black leaf trait comes in from the outside....I can See it in your Tips.......

Last edited:
I Recognise those Faces @JP1 ...... :pighug: .....when I first worked JEM....I Worked Down the leaf finger count...chasing Colours down......

When I got to Black Dragon I was working on Increasing the leaf finger count to Max.....and that is One recognisable Trait to me........it got so Many leaf fingers it had to put them in above and below each other.....

I Do Love the Trait........:dragon2:........

You are Breeding it....?...this High finger count pheno starts to get Webbed fingers....and Extras..where you get Partial leaf seperation..

Made me wonder if this was where they started pulling Ducks foot....or...if it is just wanting to evolve to the next finger count Up.....

If you are crossing.....do a leaf finger count on both parents.......so you know which way it is Swinging........:yeah:

IMO...The Higher the leaf finger count...the Bigger the Prize...:headbang: ...

#HappyFriday :friday:

Black leaf trait comes in from the outside....I can See it in your Tips.......
I've never seen a black leaf plant but I've been dying to find one :cooldance: I'm running a tent full of plants right now looking for males to collect some pollen for later. If it's not a male I guess I could make feminized seed from it, but I'd love to keep the black leaf trait :pass:

Evening late nighters! :pass:

Anyone seen @Hog_M@Gundy lately? Think he may have had some health issues?

It’s been a minute but last I knew he was healthy just taking a break from social media and not coming into LS. You might be able to reach him through his journal or pm :d5::pass:

I've never seen a black leaf plant but I've been dying to find one :cooldance: I'm running a tent full of plants right now looking for males to collect some pollen for later. If it's not a male I guess I could make feminized seed from it, but I'd love to keep the black leaf trait :pass:

It is Magic to Watch........:photog:.....

Has your room night temps dropped........?.....that usually chases them all out......or..around a 0.5 ph drop on your water....:yeah:.... #JustSayin...

If it's not a male I guess I could make feminized seed from it, but I'd love to keep the black leaf trait :pass:

That would Help stabilise the trait...........
drag-on.gif
...then BX to the Blackest male you have.

One of the Tricks on the Black Leaf.....all of the ones that carry the trait will Black up......eventually....

Ignore the Finish.........Go for the one that Blacks up Fastest........:yeah: ....

1697193628032.png

Night and day huh.....?................ :dragon2:

Even in the Blacks..there are degrees of Black.....

1697193768201.png

The bottom ones are Fastest to colour up selection......top ones just colour up as you go........:biggrin:

It’s been a minute but last I knew he was healthy just taking a break from social media and not coming into LS. You might be able to reach him through his journal or pm :d5::pass:

Send Hugs if anyone speaks to him....but remember....sometimes Hibernating Bears don't like being Poked....don't Hound him...just send Hugs.

I got a second hand message in from @arty zan too.....:pighug: ..he's Alive....I ask no more questions than that....:pass:

Not yet smoked before I left the house just being a slacker and avoiding work :doh: :toke: But boss is gone so I am tempted:headbang:

It really Depends on wha'choo smoking......if it will speed up the day ...or make it drag.........:pighug:

Send Hugs if anyone speaks to him....but remember....sometimes Hibernating Bears don't like being Poked....don't Hound him...just send Hugs.

I got a second hand message in from @arty zan too.....:pighug: ..he's Alive....I ask no more questions than that....:pass:

It really Depends on wha'choo smoking......if it will speed up the day ...or make it drag.........:pighug:

I’m not exactly sure :doh: It’s either strawberry microverse, sour bubbly, bubblegum queen, or some boughten stuff my jars in the truck get all mixed up.

Luckily I got a half day today got to take my truck to get under coating for winter this afternoon :woohoo1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back