Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5217.jpeg
Merry Christmas from the Grinch

First time trying to make pulled ham, smoked till internal temperature reached 165f now mustard, brown sugar and juice glazed wrapped tightly in pan till temp hits 200-210f and shreds apart. The turkey is wet brined overnight and dusted in garlic herb seasoning should be about 2 1/2 - 3 hours on smoker at 300f till ready.
IMG_5214.jpeg
IMG_5215.jpeg
IMG_5213.jpeg
IMG_5216.jpeg

Good Morfnoevight All you Merry Christmas Live Stoners.

View attachment 1655489

I am announcing my retirement from @Admin and @Global Moderators I am not jumping from the bus but I will not be driving or passing out the cookies.

Carry on.

Thank you for Everything @Mañ'O'Green :salute:....few people have managed to be such a font of Good Information across multiple subjects as you have.

You have Educated us all in different ways....Thank You...:bravo::bravo::bravo:..

I Wish you much success in your new Campaign. :wizzy:

This is quite crazy, although there has been quite ideal conditions. Knows Candy is still not dry enough to bag up.
Anyone have drys longer than 20 days?

I do think I'm gonna have to get one of those wood moisture meters.

Never @WildBill ...... :pass: ...you might be pulling a new record.

When my conditions are high humidity I sometimes have problems.......I bought a food dryer.......not a canna one...they are 3 times the price.......:biggrin:...

1703541715258.png

Good for you....:bighug:...you must be feeling a bit better if you have your grow going again.
More of a therapy gotta have something to do still 11 weeks of treatment. The meds are seeming to keep me more tired than anything and that just started last couple of days hoping thats all the side affects I'll have :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back