Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first kingbrite qb i bought to grow with was in 2019 and it had the 301h! The evo ones just came out back when talon built that most recent light like a year ago cuz they had just come out but nowhere even sold strips using them so he had a foreign company make them from scratch for him!

That sounds interesting

1703351666649.gif

And ya i am 1000% positive! Not just about him using them but about the difference in diodes too! ;)

See 2 different ones with diff specs

Dude we’re talking about .04 umol difference.

View attachment 1655020
Thats also on a single diode! Multiply that by almost 1,000 diodes in a fixture makes a big difference! Also the color spectrum is a bit different but u gotta read all the tech specs to see it! U saw how nice of lights talon built and he wouldn’t have spent the money and wasted months waiting if they weren’t a noticeable improvement in quality! :d5:

Thats also on a single diode! Multiply that by almost 1,000 diodes in a fixture makes a big difference! Also the color spectrum is a bit different but u gotta read all the tech specs to see it! U saw how nice of lights talon built and he wouldn’t have spent the money and wasted months waiting if they weren’t a noticeable improvement in quality! :d5:

Yes like I said earlier the total PPE of the fixture is what matter's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back