Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are on the same (exactly) spectrum we are also the same person, but with difference in where we grew up.
We are the same anyway, we are On❤️

Gingers of the World Unite........:d5:....we are the Answer......:pighug:....

350 ain't smoking, it's roasting. I would be thinking about thermostatic control if it won't smoke cooler than that. Good luck with it. :pighug:
That's just the first burn in at max settings. It'll go cooler than that.

The good news is, maybe, that the covid gang will stay home. I am off to a gathering tonight, and am hoping that peeps here have the same sense. I have been screwed by getting infected with flu at more than one Xmas/ NY gathering.

@Olderfart ....This Winter is when normal people have got Covid fatigue.....:headbang:....They aren't scared any more and they are Bored Listening and letting it disturb their normal lives.

News says about 30% of people called up for covid boosters in the UK have not bothered to turn up....similar here.
UK news says 1 in 16 people in the UK already have it.......

Covid Roulette.........:aha:...I Predict a Bad end of January....after a huggy kissy xmas/new year......when we Ignore the standard rules......:pass:

1703243909330.png

Buuuuuuuuut........................................I could always be Wrong...................................................:biggrin:

OK, caught up...Morning Kittens, or afternoon. @nd cup started, tylenol down the hatch, damn cats fed....got 4 of them fvckers hanging around now, did some game time and ordered wife an instant pot which she don't know that I'll also be using. Gotta do the garbage this morning, maybe hit the store and clean the wood chips out of the smoker. Damn thing holds the heat pretty well, was still hot when I went out to do it yesterday so put it off till today.
Hope a great day is had by all. :coffee2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back