Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Lil Dab For what it’s worth, I recently got a set of Flex Steel couches (that’s the name brand) and couldn’t be happier. Very high quality construction, leather is holding up well to Dude’s antics. :pass:

I've heard of them before not sure where around here carries them I'll look into :thanks: :pass:

We've always had hand me down furniture this will be the first for us we've bought beds and appliances no furniture till now :joy:

Yeah, the Air Max rocks. Contrary to some online info, it operates pretty much as a convection device, not a roaster. If you finish loading your stem by pressing the fill into a slightly concave surface with your fingertip so the weed does not touch the oven wall at the bottom, the vapor is particularly tasty and consistent. The sides of the glass weed chamber do not touch the oven at all, and glass is a crap conductor of heat, so the majority of weed in the stem will only be heated by convection. Also, due to the convection design, it takes a few draws to heat the weed up, it does not get started by contact with the oven, at least not if it is loaded properly.

The description of this as a hybrid device does not understand the design, IMO. I loved my AirII until I killed it with a long drop to a hard floor, but I love the Air Max more, the battery capacity improvement is large, and the quick heatup another bonus over the AirII. Arizer makes some very good equipment, and if you can catch it on sale, the already reasonable pricing becomes spectacular.

Congrats on the new vape, you are going to love it. :pighug:
Yeah, man, I'm extremely happy with the purchase!
Yeah, I instinctively put a concave surface when packing the glass tip:eyebrows::pass:

I've heard of them before not sure where around here carries them I'll look into :thanks: :pass:

We've always had hand me down furniture this will be the first for us we've bought beds and appliances no furniture till now :joy:
I’ve bought furniture a few times……in my opinion, it’s worth it to spend a little extra to get quality furniture, because it will last much longer than furniture that isn’t really much cheaper…. You can tell the difference in quality when asking about the length of the warranty. You’ll find things that have a one or two year warranty…..
Then you’ll find the better quality stuff with a seven or ten year warranty.
The extra cost up front is worth considering.

Screenshot_20231221-225105.png

I’ve bought furniture a few times……in my opinion, it’s worth it to spend a little extra to get quality furniture, because it will last much longer than furniture that isn’t really much cheaper…. You can tell the difference in quality when asking about the length of the warranty. You’ll find things that have a one or two year warranty…..
Then you’ll find the better quality stuff with a seven or ten year warranty.
The extra cost up front is worth considering.

For sure I don't want to buy furniture again in a couple years we've had this set for like 5-7 years plus it was my parents for a few years before :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back