Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homemade calzone :toke::pop::glutton:
IMG_7816.jpeg

Time to bust out the canoe @Hotfire if u wanna go get some of them tasty looking fries! ;) :pighug::rofl:

View attachment 1654131

I just saw it also showed LA as in the range! I know nothing of California geography! :shrug::crying:
Cold (60°) and rainy here since yesterday. Not too bad tho, I think northern California will get most of it. When it rains like this and gets a little cold, people have on their big coats and rain gear it's pretty funny. And for some reason everyone forgets how to drive too :crying:

Cold (60°) and rainy here since yesterday. Not too bad tho, I think northern California will get most of it. When it rains like this and gets a little cold, people have on their big coats and rain gear it's pretty funny. And for some reason everyone forgets how to drive too :crying:
1703034605442.gif

I’m the rain gear guy because there’s no roof over the rail yard but at least it’s not cold too. I’d hate to have to climb up and down the cars all day dressed like a toddler on snow day.

My kid has a better handle on sleep than most adults.

6:14pm tonight, she texts me she's going to bed. Every night, its before 6:30pm.

She wakes up around 5. School bus comes at 7.

We decided to keep her home from school tomorrow, her last day for the year, so we can go see Wonka as a family. She was in her room, with some crazy colored lights on, but with a full face mask blocking out her eyes, snoring like a lumberjack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back