Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright let's see..... Just caught up a few pages......

Health check:

@Mañ'O'Green - Great news, I am really glad to hear it is going to be nothing.

@PinkyNotTheBrain - One step at a time. Sounds like you have good hands on you now. Hope they get you on the end soon.

@Hotfire - Well, shit. That is a difficult situation. Feel terrible for you and Lil'Felix . Good on you for taking such care of him. Things pass, it just sucks while they do.

You three take care of yourselves. I like seeing your posts and the camraderie of the crew around here.

Well, I just went to SeedStockers website.
With all that went on in trying to get his Grow N Show started, I'll bet anything Mark got sent photos to him Or the person had actually sent them out, sent photos!

Well Hell!!!!!!!!!!!:face::face::face::face::face::face:
IMG_20231012_101715987_HDR.jpg

Well, I just went to SeedStockers website.
With all that went on in trying to get his Grow N Show started, I'll bet anything Mark got sent photos to him Or the person had actually sent them out, sent photos!

Well Hell!!!!!!!!!!!:face::face::face::face::face::face:
View attachment 1638296
I don’t see them saying auto anywhere on there so def a possibility they sent out photos! Is the packaging same color between auto and photo with strains of the same name or u have no clue either?

View attachment 1638301 #SayWhat? @WildBill.......Translate for me...slowly.......... :pass:
The seed packs verified that they were photos. I didn't even notice it when I got them in. I haven't seen anybody do a grow n show with photos here. It is .autoflower.org. :biggrin:
It plainly didn't occur to me that these were photos!

Well I guess is a good thing that had already moved the girls around!
The two girls in question will have the 2.3 tent to themselves. I guess they'll be running from midnight to noon tonight! So I guess I gotta bump up the light to make the DLI ! I'll have to lower the light to bump it up. Hopefully it will continue to give a good even coverage but I know it's gonna be much smaller.
IMG_20231012_093008534_HDR.jpg

Linda Seeds Northern Lights Went into the 4x4 tent on top a stack of bricks.
IMG_20231012_092931695_HDR.jpg

The pollenated Bloodstone girls went into the 2x4 tent.

IMG_20231012_092955603_HDR.jpg

I don’t see them saying auto anywhere on there so def a possibility they sent out photos! Is the packaging same color between auto and photo with strains of the same name or u have no clue either?
The way they label their girls, either auto or fem comes after the name .

The seed packs verified that they were photos. I didn't even notice it when I got them in. I haven't seen anybody do a grow n show with photos here. It is .autoflower.org. :biggrin:

The two girls in question will have the 2.3 tent to themselves. I guess they'll be running from midnight to noon tonight! So I guess I gotta bump up the light to make the DLI ! I'll have to lower the light to bump it up. Hopefully it will continue to give a good even coverage but I know it's gonna be much smaller.
View attachment 1638304

View attachment 1638302

View attachment 1638303
Well at least one thing, it will let me use the AC Infinity Controller to set and control the schedule for the Mars light....................................... If I can figure out the interface!

View attachment 1638304

View attachment 1638302

View attachment 1638303

I had to look it up cause I couldn’t remember for sure but that’s what you asked for :doh:

Gotcha..... :headbang: .....

IMG_7964.JPG

Look at that for a Yorkshire Pud..........:chef:......looks like it could do with a Toad for it's Hole.........

froggif.gif

But it ended up stuffed with braised steak instead........

IMG_7965.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back