Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Heart of flowers
410918639_10210405303244341_2861078555670786353_n.jpg

Can anyone tell me how often do I water a solo cup grow? And do you feed with every watering? This is my first one.
Depends on the medium you're using. I always treated my coco like a hydro grow, So I'd feed/water every day. As long as you have good drainage it won't hurt anything.

In soil... I dunno. Haven't done a solo grow with it.

Cheers @Blue_dreamer .....I could only get one on Amazon.Com...so January delivery .....but I'm looking forward to it already........... :headbang:

When I was in the UK last time a friend arranged a care package....stunning fat primo bud.....and all I had was a mini grinder..the size of a cherry that hubby used to use.........:doh:.........this time I'll be prepped better......:eyebrows:

@420Forever @Mossy thanks for the love and anyone wanting to grow a solo cup I cant tell you how to grow one in coco I've never bothered with soil here's a few dinafem solo cups (1).jpgdinafem solo cups (2).jpgdinafem solo cups (3).jpgseedstockers gelato 41 auto.jpg

Evening folks!

Hope its been a good Monday for everyone.

I'm thinking about chopping my zoap photos tonight. They are at day 68 and are nice and cloudy.

They are all in a scrog net. Has anyone just chopped their plants at the base and then allowed to dry whole plant right way up and scrog net in-situ ?

Cheers

Evening folks!

Hope its been a good Monday for everyone.

I'm thinking about chopping my zoap photos tonight. They are at day 68 and are nice and cloudy.

They are all in a scrog net. Has anyone just chopped their plants at the base and then allowed to dry whole plant right way up and scrog net in-situ ?

Cheers
i havent but im very interested on peoples thoughts and I recon long as you have good airflow

I'm pretty sure Amazon is in Spain too. She might just have to look it up on their respective Amazon site.
Ya if she wanted to order from website i would assume she coulda just ordered it direct from company!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back