Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My neighbor's shroom grow is starting to fruit. She's from Burundi. She didn't have much schooling, but she's good at farming African vegetables (amaranth, bitterball, etc.). She saw shrooms are $15/lb. in the store, so she wanted to try growing some. She has 16 gunny sacks of medium inoculated with several kinds of spores on shelves in the basement. I helped her partition off a 10x10 grow room using plastic sheeting hanging from 2x4's. She only speaks broken English (and Swahili and Kinyarwanda). She can't read much, so she didn't label the varieties. Anybody know what these are?
first_shrooms.jpg

My neighbor's shroom grow is starting to fruit. She's from Burundi. She didn't have much schooling, but she's good at farming African vegetables (amaranth, bitterball, etc.). She saw shrooms are $15/lb. in the store, so she wanted to try growing some. She has 16 gunny sacks of medium inoculated with several kinds of spores on shelves in the basement. I helped her partition off a 10x10 grow room using plastic sheeting hanging from 2x4's. She only speaks broken English (and Swahili and Kinyarwanda). She can't read much, so she didn't label the varieties. Anybody know what these are?
View attachment 1653790
Looks like oyster mushrooms…..but @Bill.de.Cat might know a little more…. :pass:

@Mañ'O'Green take a look at the @Jean-O raffle post……there’s a bit of a discrepancy. In the post, it says the prize is three packs of beans…..then you click to enter the raffle and are taken to a separate page, where it says the prize is three packs of Citradelic Spice S1’s. :pass:
Afternoon my friend!
:pass:

Hows it going today ?

@Mañ'O'Green take a look at the @Jean-O raffle post……there’s a bit of a discrepancy. In the post, it says the prize is three packs of beans…..then you click to enter the raffle and are taken to a separate page, where it says the prize is three packs of Citradelic Spice S1’s. :pass:
Looks like it got fixed now, the both say cidradelic spice s1 now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back