Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:vibe:
Screenshot_2023-12-16-20-46-48-742.jpg

giphy (30).gif

It's the only affordable one I know what's the other brand? TBH I am bit skeptical on the accuracy of any at home test unless you spend a lot money. I don't have anything:pop:
Yeah I’ve been buying like a madman so I’m not in a rush to off another 300$ and not even sure if I’d get it. But it does sound convenient if it’s accurate. Site says tolerance of +/- 3% and tbh that feels high if your results are around 20%.

One day you‘ll need to start liking veggies bro! Especially if you eat that much sour crap I mean cream with all that cheese! Good luck!
U think i need to snort some silica to make sure my stems ain’t hollow?!? :shrug::crying:

Yeah I’ve been buying like a madman so I’m not in a rush to off another 300$ and not even sure if I’d get it. But it does sound convenient if it’s accurate. Site says tolerance of +/- 3% and tbh that feels high if your results are around 20%.
Some hydro shops do testing. Check around your area

Been dreaming of a Steven carpenter signature model for years… baritone or 7 string… or both!
But yeah... I want one of the Stephen Carpenter baritone 7s, Or the LTD Phoenix 7 baritone, But I'm friggin' broke.

...I say that as I look at my Boss Katana, Marshall, Laney, And Orange amps...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back