Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some of this on deck! Homey said it's in his top three smelliest ever!

Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 9.34.11 PM.png

Getting up out of my worst back pain ever. Finally ate something. I can finally inhale again which helps a lot. Luv pink has been great when I was able to get a hit. Glad i clipped so many "test buds" cuz I think i over dried a lot of it. I weighed roughly half ounce of test buds while I was waiting for her to finish and I got 60 gs of good bud trimmed and jarred before I had to hit the bed. Tryna get some strength up cuz I got a lot more to trim up n weigh , not sure but I think most of its pretty crispy. Tryna bring back some with the integra packs see how it goes .

Getting up out of my worst back pain ever. Finally ate something. I can finally inhale again which helps a lot. Luv pink has been great when I was able to get a hit. Glad i clipped so many "test buds" cuz I think i over dried a lot of it. I weighed roughly half ounce of test buds while I was waiting for her to finish and I got 60 gs of good bud trimmed and jarred before I had to hit the bed. Tryna get some strength up cuz I got a lot more to trim up n weigh , not sure but I think most of its pretty crispy. Tryna bring back some with the integra packs see how it goes .
A fresh leaf in the jar will bring up the humidity pretty quick :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back