Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon @N/A-Greengo :pass: .. #SharingOne..... you are Dabless.....?..........:yoinks:
Not entirely, but I will be shortly once the Sundae Thumper is gone..
Screenshot_2023-12-10-09-39-00-472.jpg

oh-god-why-dana-carvey.gif

:rofl:

It's a good excuse to squish my 10 wk cured Nocturnal Lights tonight....
:woohoo1:

Gray morning, here. Supposed to be nice today. Hubby wants to do a road trip, international style. I get paranoid, was harassed by the patrol as a kid, after a horse show up yonder. They went bonkers cuz my yearling wasn't brand inspected. Why would i need that, the horse has no brand? (duh) Took hours, they threatened to lock us up, take the horse, etc. I suppose they were all pissed cuz it was gonna mean extra paperwork.

Gray morning, here. Supposed to be nice today. Hubby wants to do a road trip, international style. I get paranoid, was harassed by the patrol as a kid, after a horse show up yonder. They went bonkers cuz my yearling wasn't brand inspected. Why would i need that, the horse has no brand? (duh) Took hours, they threatened to lock us up, take the horse, etc. I suppose they were all pissed cuz it was gonna mean extra paperwork.
As a truck driver every time I had to go into Canada one of the questions would be "do you own any guns?" (yes) followed by " how many?" and invariably after considerable jaw dropping......" why do you own so many?.........Because I Can was always the answer.

Pressed some Rootbeer Float this morning. I didn't weigh anything but looks like it yielded well. It has a red marbling to the rosin and it came out super grainy. I haven't tried any yet.

20231210_082710.jpg
20231210_082933.jpg
20231210_083000.jpg
20231210_084120.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back