Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1652243

Ah ha ha ha.........:biggrin: ...you are Enjoying taking to yourself...:pighug:...why should we disturb you......?.....

That’s the thing. Just let me ramble…. Hahahahaha wait until spring/summer, will come visit all of you to see if you’re cool 🤣

I’m feeling great, or a bit crappy after some Asian food yesterday, but in someway I solved it with a cigarette and 2 snacks of protein.

I’m great 🧡

Good..... :pighug: ....it is your turn to make the coffees........

coff.gif

Good..... :pighug: ....it is your turn to make the coffees........

View attachment 1652245

I’ve made sandwiches to my GF on the bed… she was so happy.
I’m not into coffe, I rather drink proper tea or use prescribed medicine. But sure - sure I’ll make the coffee for you madam @Mossy, but don’t take it for granted! 🤣

I’ve made sandwiches to my GF on the bed… she was so happy.

:pighug:

I’m not into coffe, I rather drink proper tea or use prescribed medicine. But sure - sure I’ll make the coffee for you madam @Mossy, but don’t take it for granted! 🤣

Everybody has a Job on this site......or...a Value to our community.............even if it is ust making a coffee...or rolling the joints....

One day you are a Super Hero savin the World..........:superhero:...next day you are on coffee duties.........That's Life...:bighug:

:pighug:

Everybody has a Job on this site......or...a Value to our community.............even if it is ust making a coffee...or rolling the joints....

One day you are a Super Hero savin the World..........:superhero:...next day you are on coffee duties.........That's Life...:bighug:

Haha can I be the five-o today 🤣

IMG_7703.gif
IMG_7704.gif

Everyone that not smoking weed is going to be arrested! :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back