Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
U like that thing? I just got a swordfish cuz heard it was a bitch to clean that thing! Especially that rib cage percolator piece! :shrug:
I have the swordfish too, but was at times harder on my throat. So, this was only $50--had it for a few months and seems to offer some relief. I haven't had to clean the ribcage only replaced the quartz. If I had the cash would have probably got the Carta, however better portability with the Egg.

@Lil Dab i also rub that shit on end of a cigarette since it’s a magnetic lid so can’t use a collection tool to scrape it up! ;)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Definitely digging this stuff! @Hotfire had me worried talking about 4 diff concentrates in one jar but this stuff is top notch! :headbang::lildab::cooldance:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Phone didn’t wanna get a good pic while was bubbling but this stuff melts almost totally clear! :vibe:

image.jpg

I was talking to a friend last night and I’m seriously considering ordering me a puffco proxy for on the go. Just sick of spending money on lookah coils and if the puffco atomizer will last as long as everyone says they does. Then it will have saved me money in no time.

Don’t really want to fill LS with more Dabber talk :deadhorse:but does anyone here have any experience with the Puffco Proxy? :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back