Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
U should make a list of all the worst gear out there and then recommended it next time some ding dong asks what type of light to get! Or start a part time business setting up grow rooms and then charge their ass!

There are already people all over facebook marketplace doing that.

Bottom of the barrel lights and gear, being sold way over retail.

That or people being like "I'll help you grow for a cut!"

My mutt digs my blankets on my bed into a pile and curls up on them. Ditto for jackets left where she can get at them. I won't mention the underwear trick. :pighug: Nothing like sticking yer sniffer in yer peeps aroma eh? :biggrin:
She likes to go under the blankets when Im sleeping too. Its funny she doesmt want anything to do with me unless Im either laying down or sitting on my ass in some fashion

Hey guys, have a bit of an issue over here...

My Mars Hydro TDS meter showed up today that I got for free with my new light.

I compared it against the meter I've been using for about a year now.

View attachment 1651385
the best plan is to test them both with standardized calibration solution. They might both be wrong.

Also, it is possible that the older one's probe is dirty with slightly conductive material which could raise the reading.

Good luck with it. :pighug:

We just need the exact formula. This could work…. What if we created the “auxin” that keeps the plant in veg or at a certain stage. I talk about molecules, science.

There might be, just doesnt say it on the pen itself, i have a very similar one, just not branded mars hydro. I lost the instructions but holding down one of the buttons had it enter calibration mode. But I wouldnt doubt a cheaper meter doesnt have a calibration function
Some of the cheap ones do, many don't. I have one of each. Calibratable is good. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back