Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caramel Shortbread until the blood sugar reaches 180 please.

Talking about sunburn did I ever mention Pirates Cove Beach? It was near Avila Beach but you turned south before getting there. You traveled south on an oil company service road maybe a couple of miles then parked near the cliffs. A trail lead down to a tunnel that emptied out to a really nice, wind protected cove, white coarse sand beach and no swell or currents to deal with for a fairly large open ocean area. It was a nude beach. They decided the tunnel was unsafe and blew it up. You cannot get down to the beach now without ropes.

I used to do something similar back in the day but we didn't have computers, we had a deck of cards and everyone brought booze, drugs and there were women there. Then we just kind of talked to each other face to face. Crazy times
What was the drinking game of choice, for me it was bullshit or asshole....bullshit more often even though asshole was better

Caramel Shortbread until the blood sugar reaches 180 please.

Talking about sunburn did I ever mention Pirates Cove Beach? It was near Avila Beach but you turned south before getting there. You traveled south on an oil company service road maybe a couple of miles then parked near the cliffs. A trail lead down to a tunnel that emptied out to a really nice, wind protected cove, white coarse sand beach and no swell or currents to deal with for a fairly large open ocean area. It was a nude beach. They decided the tunnel was unsafe and blew it up. You cannot get down to the beach now without ropes.
No doubt, imagine the rope burns you would get during that descent now

What was the drinking game of choice, for me it was bullshit or asshole....bullshit more often even though asshole was better
We played ALOT of asshole and High/Low. Up and down the river was good one and kings if anyone could remember the rules.

Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 10.48.40 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back