Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say I am finding a good cure for winter time blues is to strip down to my undershirt and then open the door to my grow tent and hang out with my plants. You get that good bright light, some extra oxygen, its great.

My mom sold for one of those MLM weight loss companies back when you could get the good shit with ephedrine.

I was working 6 hours a day plus high school full time, and trying to have a social life on the weekends. My mom gave me one of the things of their weight loss stuff with the ephedrine, thinking it would be healthier than caffiene.

First of all, hell no its not.

But I'd take that shit to LAN parties with my buddies on the weekend and we'd use it to stay up till 5am playing Counter Strike.
What the fuck is a LAN party? :shrug::rofl:

1701913821867.gif

1701913768276.gif

I have to say I am finding a good cure for winter time blues is to strip down to my undershirt and then open the door to my grow tent and hang out with my plants. You get that good bright light, some extra oxygen, its great.
And you're supplying your girls with fresh extra CO2!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Back in the early 2000s you could get Ma huang caps that were just like ephedrine.
Would make you workout like crazy.
Was that pronounced “my wang?” :haha::crying:

And a sunburnt weiner! Whats not to love! :shrug::crying:

1701914043738.gif

1701914011527.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back