Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you are good, on This site - you’re simply the best.

Well...Thank You Kind Sir........:bighug:...12 years and still Learning......:crying:

BTW who twisted that shitty guy a “few” years ago?

You'd have to be more Specific.......we've had a Few..........:pass:...part and parcel of being a canna med site....

They are just us...with less med control.......:pass:

@Mossy, should I fitness today?
I can’t decide… and my partner got migraine.

Well.....I did eat a packet of sour coke bottle sweets yesterday........so I could do with it....

But...I've had little sleep because of headache and ear pain.....so I'm feeling a bit Naggy.......:coffee2:.....

I'll leave it to you.......:pighug:

Well...Thank You Kind Sir........:bighug:...12 years and still Learning......:crying:

You'd have to be more Specific.......we've had a Few..........:pass:...part and parcel of being a canna med site....

They are just us...with less med control.......:pass:

It’s the truth. You’re very friendly and correct.

I’m looking for…..why not say a guy, let’s call him or her a shrink or a master knowing exactly how to grow weed as well. I need to meet that those humans.

Well.....I did eat a packet of sour coke bottle sweets yesterday........so I could do with it....

But...I've had little sleep because of headache and ear pain.....so I'm feeling a bit Naggy.......:coffee2:.....

I'll leave it to you.......:pighug:

Haha Great advice. Fitness it is…. But apPARENTly I have to make pancakes for my GF first. I’m such a sucker….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back