Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys, help me out here, so how do I air gap a solo cup?
any kind of rack that will hold it up. This is hat I am doing.
IMG_20231130_170916672.jpg

Hey y'all! How have you lot been holding up? I was Shanghai'ed over Thanksgiving with a surprise trip from the family. Pretty fun but I didn't have a chance to collect my things and had an forced internet break. I've started some new seeds and Ill have threads going shortly.

Off to poke about the forum and see what's new and exciting.

Good Morfnoevight All you Spaghetti and Sausage Caturday Live Stoners!

New games for December are being worked on. I had fun making the demo for the AFN Bud Man Super Hero game.

Opening soon.

The rosin press is the arch enemy of the AFN Bud Man
IMG_20231202_092225369_BURST000_COVER.jpg

Ok guys, help me out here, so how do I air gap a solo cup?

Just poke some holes in it and keep it dry underneath if there is no moisture below the cup they shouldn't grow out. The big benefit to a stand is making the cup stable.

Aren't you a fancy welding engineer? :doh: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I realized this evening that I had free VPN access with SlickVPN through my usenet service for free!

So I went ahead and set that up on my personal PC to play with it. It didn't work for a while and then I had to fiddle with some settings and I got it going. Kind of nice, I can watch Star Trek on netflix again, by faking that I'm in the UK.

I realized this evening that I had free VPN access with SlickVPN through my usenet service for free!

So I went ahead and set that up on my personal PC to play with it. It didn't work for a while and then I had to fiddle with some settings and I got it going. Kind of nice, I can watch Star Trek on netflix again, by faking that I'm in the UK.
I know its easier with a vpn. But im pretty sure if you use a browser to watch you can just go to netflix.uk and it should work. Not sure, havent done it in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back