Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
well,gotta get up and go be somebody. Birds need food, so they think.
If u wanna be somebody
If u wanna go somewhere
You better wake up and pay attention!

No idea why that movie popped in my head! :shrug::pighug::crying:

1701456415546.gif

No but I don’t think jeano has given any grow and show beans out. I think those tags are there for this reason just like Sawney’s tag but I could be wrong :shrug:
He has for sure cuz i got devils lettuce and blue dog from him! My one for devils lettuce is just another in a long line of threads i forget to finish so not sure i ever did harvest pics! If i did definitely didn’t go back with final weight! :( :doh::rofl:

I also have a backup NES just in case! ;)
View attachment 1650379View attachment 1650380
Bottom pic are ones that don’t fit in that case i have! Plus were played recently so were laying on top! :d5::cooldance:
I got 5 of those. It would be 6, but I have RoboCop not the 2nd RoboCop. I also have the game genie. I have 2 nes's and a 3rd party that plays nes. I don't use them because I have a snes mini that is homebrewed. Hdmi makes it a lot easier to use than old-school a/v.

I got 5 of those. It would be 6, but I have RoboCop not the 2nd RoboCop. I also have the game genie. I have 2 nes's and a 3rd party that plays nes. I don't use them because I have a snes mini that is homebrewed. Hdmi makes it a lot easier to use than old-school a/v.
I have a converter box that is av in and hdmi out to the tv! Think it was $15-20! ;) :d5:
image.jpg

Surprisingly gotta use it for the wii cuz at time i got mine they only did av or component hookups but no hdmi! Prob have an option nowadays but i needed the box for the NES anyways and has 2 channels for 2 systems!

I freak'n love me some Downset. Got me through some times....

I haven't listen to them in a bit. Mid-late 90's all the time. I only have 1st album, my brother-in-law got me into them back then he had 1st 2 albums which were good. Brings back fond memories when times were simpler... glad to hear they helped you out when needed!

Stay lifted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back