Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
American chestnut is making a comeback.... they are integrating blight resistant varieties into it...we might see a resurgence of roasting chestnuts.
Chestnut trees are native around here. We used to have one in the back yard when I was a kid and it was a nightmare:crying: Beautiful trees but chestnuts are not fun to step on in bare feet

I had used that alf gif in a reply to your dab meme cuz it had a big cloud of smoke coming out the chimney but then saw it would fit better in reply to Mr Bill! ;)
1701299127361.gif

Chestnut trees are native around here. We used to have one in the back yard when I was a kid and it was a nightmare:crying: Beautiful trees but chestnuts are not fun to step on in bare feet
Neither are black walnuts, we had a big orchard on my uncle's farm we harvested and fought in...them big balls make a hell of a stain on white t shirts.

Neither are black walnuts, we had a big orchard on my uncle's farm we harvested and fought in...them big balls make a hell of a stain on white t shirts.
Black walnuts also native here. The squirrels bust open the nuts overnight and stain every sidewalk and driveway around :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back