Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just about there! Bout to water really good so soil is saturated like it’s supposed to be and then i can connect the carrots and bleed air from lines so i can get them dialed in! I ordered some of the caps that snap over the dial on the carrot so I won’t accidentally change setting or like i often do forget which ones have been adjusted and how much! These caps with a black line from a marker u can mark starting point so u always know! I am just hoping i set carrots in right spot for these drip rings but if not they are easy enough to move just a bit of a process! :thumbsup:
image.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Humpday Stoners!

Humpday2.jpg

We discovered Dukes while living in NC...moved back to hometown, and there was NO DUKES! So we ordered it online. It's in the area, now, whew!
I have only had it a couple of times. I can get it on Amazon but 3x the price of Best Foods/Hellman's.
Getting back to mayo...anybody here make theirs from scratch? I've never tried it, mice self.
Many many times, professionals use pasteurized eggs to extend shelf life and eliminate the fear of salmonella, for home I just use fresh eggs. I usually make an Aioli Sauce with garlic but I have made so may herb and chili and well whatever concoctions.

It is really simple to do in a blender the basic recipe is just oil, an egg (some use only the yolk), mustard, white wine vinegar (champagne, apple cider, work well also) and lemon juice. I use the whole egg. break into the blender ( I don't measure and adjust by taste) add 1/2 tsp mustard (Grey Poupon), a pinch of salt, Turn the blender on stir and start adding the vinegar and lemon juice (easy squeeze on half a lemon?) then start pouring in a fine stream of the oil (avocado, very light Olive) add oil slowly until you have the texture you want. Taste and adjust right away so it does not set up on you. A fresh egg batch should be used in 4 days. Pasteurized should be used in a week maybe longer but the reason to make homemade is some special use for immediate consumption.

Well u would at least arrive in that condition! No guarantees for your return trip tho! ;) :pighug::crying:

No, I think you guys are cool. Some of you has a dark humor and are very funny. So I would not die, I believe…

But you guys would smoke my brain 🧠 into the history-books :smokeout: Fo shore!

No, I think you guys are cool. Some of you has a dark humor and are very funny. So I would not die, I believe…

But you guys would smoke my brain 🧠 into the history-books :smokeout: Fo shore!
No smoke Dabs!

@Twenty20 Adam
Well brother, your girls come through and hit a home run.
Absolutely beautiful Live Rosin made from a dry shake of Strawberry Biscotti and I'm too damn hard to remember the other girl! :biggrin: :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:
I did a nice starting temp of 130° F on pre-pressed 37 micron bags for 1 minute warm up with minimal pressure. I knew it was going to be really good, when I started seeing Flow at about 35 to 40 seconds.
After the minute of warm up, full pressure was slowly introduced and kept at a constant pressure making up for the flow.
On the Nugsmasher Mini, I raised the final temperature to 170° F.
Once the next smasher reached 170°, I continue the pressure for one minute and then stopped .
The only time I measure out my rosin is when I'm putting it in glass jars . I don't really care on the amount of what I get, naturally to a degree. What I don't get out of the pressing, I take the pucks and decarb them and infuse them in MCT oil. Nothing goes to waste! :eyebrows: :headbang: :headbang:

Very happy with the quantity and quality and it's extremely potent. A very small sample proved to be quite nice! Very nice chill! With luck it might be good for pain a bit.
I just wanted to throw a shout out for some kickass canna! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Humpday Stoners!

View attachment 1649860

I have only had it a couple of times. I can get it on Amazon but 3x the price of Best Foods/Hellman's.

Many many times, professionals use pasteurized eggs to extend shelf life and eliminate the fear of salmonella, for home I just use fresh eggs. I usually make an Aioli Sauce with garlic but I have made so may herb and chili and well whatever concoctions.

It is really simple to do in a blender the basic recipe is just oil, an egg (some use only the yolk), mustard, white wine vinegar (champagne, apple cider, work well also) and lemon juice. I use the whole egg. break into the blender ( I don't measure and adjust by taste) add 1/2 tsp mustard (Grey Poupon), a pinch of salt, Turn the blender on stir and start adding the vinegar and lemon juice (easy squeeze on half a lemon?) then start pouring in a fine stream of the oil (avocado, very light Olive) add oil slowly until you have the texture you want. Taste and adjust right away so it does not set up on you. A fresh egg batch should be used in 4 days. Pasteurized should be used in a week maybe longer but the reason to make homemade is some special use for immediate consumption.
Luckily we have ALDI nearby and thry carry Duke’s although i have never tried it! Everyone else likes Hellmans Mayo so had no need to buy it for lack of supply here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back