Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
but it Would be Better with Autos..........
200w (6).gif

@Aloneworld ......I can keep me eye on the plot next door for you.........but you might need our brush-cutter to get in........ :biggrin:

View attachment 1649514

And...look what they are putting on the next plot down from it..............:biggrin: .......Perfect height for Autos.....:eyebrows:

View attachment 1649517

View attachment 1649520

Rigged up for the water system.......hubby Thinks it is for bringing sweet potatoes on.....but it Would be Better with Autos..........:biggrin: ....IMO.......:eyebrows:

Nah, nothing for me, I like indoors 🤓

:pighug: With the girls you grow you need to control your environment........:headbang:........

I Love Outdoor......:biggrin:

💚 Wanna have free weed? I grow whatever you want as long as you let me take some photos of them and that you take care about the flowers, no zip’s.

I bet you got a basement or a guesthouse 🤣

Just kidding
1701172625521.png

Well Hell! At least I got a clean Bill of Health on my eyes from the optometrist! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

What I wasn't ready for was the price of the glasses!:face::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1:

Now, granted, my glasses are not just plain simple glasses. Due to the prescription and being progressive lenses, I need to make things as light as possible with the lenses and the frame itself. Not cheap!

Eyeglasses industry has been using insurance for so long, their prices are just absolutely ridiculous without insurance. With three places that I've checked so far, we're talking about $750 to $850. That is for one set of regular eyeglasses that would be worn most of the time and a simple pair of sunglasses.

Yeah I went a little long on getting new glasses, a little over five years. But pretty damn close to double when I paid the last time is a little ridiculous!

And they're always giving that stupid marketing spiel about either "40% off" or "Buy one get one free" BULLSHIT!

Well enough ranting! Gotta eat lunch and then do some shaking with some cannabis!
I always suspected the optometrist was ripping me off. About 20 years ago I started ordering my prescription glasses online from zennioptical.com. Bifocals start around $30 all in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back