Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Females process endorphins much faster than males because they've evolved to handle the pain of childbirth.

This girl handled childbirth.......:headbang:.....it was the CRPS that I wasn't Prepared for..............:pass:...

Big Pain.....Big Pain-killers......:dragon2:....

1701090189501.png

@Lil Dab ...tut...tut...tut......:pighug:...I would never do that................Much...........:biggrin:.....

How you bearing up after all that time off....?......
Slow don’t want to be here very irritable never enough time off but I don’t want to air my dirty laundry :face::headbang::lildab:

#PainTrain :nono: ..poor pinky......:pighug:...

BTW......were you sick afore you moved in with your Aunt.......?......:pass:
I had my first bout of pancreatitis not long before I moved in while tryna find a place to live. At the time I was basically sleeping on the train going back and forth from the south side to be with my kid to the north side for work. Second time was after, about a year after I moved in.

I had my first bout of pancreatitis not long before I moved in while tryna find a place to live. At the time I was basically sleeping on the train going back and forth from the south side to be with my kid to the north side for work. Second time was after, about a year after I moved in.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif
Mmmmmmm....makes you Wonder just how much of your gut problems are caused merely by the stress................ :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back