Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always thought that if I would smoke that I would smoke something with a kick in the azz :thumbsup:
Very thankful that I don't have the nicotine lust only pot :smokeout:
Yeah, cigarettes are shit, that’s given, but ICould not resist as cigarettes with click, as they are banned where I’m from..

Yeah, cigarettes are shit, that’s given, but ICould not resist as cigarettes with click, as they are banned where I’m from..
My Wifes addicted to nicotine and the menthol :face: The only thing that helped her was a hypnotist and it lasted for about 6 months before she went back to them

Always thought that if I would smoke that I would smoke something with a kick in the azz :thumbsup:
Very thankful that I don't have the nicotine lust only pot :smokeout:

My homework....contovertial as it may be........is that we get exactly the same effect from tobacco as we do from cannabis.....
Only Stronger from cannabis.... :pass:

My mother in-law that is an ex-police is here on a visit. I’m thinking about to light the vape… she’s Anti-drugs-medicine, you know - in protest! 🤣

image.jpg

Did it 🤣🤣🤣

My mother in-law that is an ex-police is here on a visit. I’m thinking about to light the vape… she’s Anti-drugs-medicine, you know - in protest! 🤣

View attachment 1649290

Pffft....depends on how much ear-ache you are prepared to take..........:blahblah: .....me....I Prefer a quite life...Rebelion is Drama.........:pass:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back