Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you click the little file with a drop down menu? This is what my IPhone looks like

View attachment 1648357
I can get to mine just fine. But, like, if I was trying to get to yours, it's a bunch of clicking around unless you just put a post up:pass: By the way, I'm not concerned about any of this, just mentioned something once 💩

How did you even get there from the drop downView attachment 1648363
Thats what my drop down looks like on android. You gotta know where the individual items are under each category.
Lmao When u open that menu click on the word forums to go to main forum search page! ;)

FB_IMG_1700763390854.jpg

How did you even get there from the drop downView attachment 1648363
Thats what my drop down looks like on android. You gotta know where the individual items are under each category.

Not that menu click from the front page click the little file next genetics discussion
IMG_7471.jpeg

Lmao When u open that menu click on the word forums to go to main forum search page! ;)
Nah Ill just memorize where everything is lmao. Tbh i didnt even know that was a thing I just use the magnifying glass up in the corner and use key words, i find what im looking for....eventually

I can get to mine just fine. But, like, if I was trying to get to yours, it's a bunch of clicking around unless you just put a post up:pass: By the way, I'm not concerned about any of this, just mentioned something once 💩
Ya get the geek squad all riled up and now ya aint interested?

Can you click the little file with a drop down menu? This is what my IPhone looks like

View attachment 1648357
Depending on viewing style not all have that drop down menu option! Mine doesn’t!

@Cannaficionado click the forum thing i just said to go to main forum search page and scroll down! If u turn phone sideways into landscape mode u see the breeders without having to click on that section first!

1700790334646.png

Been there :pass::gassy:

P.S… There’s a link to mine in my signature :cooldance::shooty::yeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back