Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just jarred my RBF S2, I cant believe I got 171 grams. Its my first plant of the grow season, wth am i gonna do with all this weed.

cheech-and-chong-smoking-joint-in-car.jpg

Evening Bill going great now that work is over till Monday:woohoo1: Leftover pizza tonight wife made pies today with her mother so no more cooking today

View attachment 1648042

And you?:pass:
Evening @PinkyNotTheBrain and @Lil Dab and everyone else....Yeah, kinda catch what ya can till tomorrow here too. Getting an early start waiting for oven to heat for a pie for the wife. Not doing the usual big everything deal tomorrow, too many years of way too many leftovers cause people didn't show up. A 6 Lb turkey breast, taters, stuffing etc. all designed for just us two with a couple days leftovers......if people show up when we didn't invite this year....Fvck Em.

Evening @PinkyNotTheBrain and @Lil Dab and everyone else....Yeah, kinda catch what ya can till tomorrow here too. Getting an early start waiting for oven to heat for a pie for the wife. Not doing the usual big everything deal tomorrow, too many years of way too many leftovers cause people didn't show up. A 6 Lb turkey breast, taters, stuffing etc. all designed for just us two with a couple days leftovers......if people show up when we didn't invite this year....Fvck Em.

Yup fuck em my father in law with tell those poeple “your not getting any of my turkey” when they come in the door :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:pighug: Cheers @Jpkindbud ....:bighug:... #SharingOne ...:pass:

How's Life treating you...?...
I am getting better, got a couple jeano’s WTF midgets growing and a crystal pink man seedling being uppotted this weekend. Starting some Barney’s farm LSD this weekend as well. We will see how that takes before germing Seedsman reg Sugar haze from 4 yrs ago…. This is the effort I am putting in. Been seeing quotes from Bruce lee and others stating this is the first step… put in effort and it will be returned in kind!

Hey Pinky gotta go make some burgers for dinner soon. You?
Aunts sorta been tryna help me since my surgery so I decided to surprise her with pizza . Long drive but worth it for just the 2 slices ill eat

Margherita w/ sausage... sprinkled with crushed pepper n basil from the garden n mozzarella/ romano from the Sicilian deli when I got it home

Aunts sorta been tryna help me since my surgery so I decided to surprise her with pizza . Long drive but worth it for just the 2 slices ill eat

Margherita w/ sausage... sprinkled with crushed pepper n basil from the garden n mozzarella/ romano from the Sicilian deli when I got it home
Got everything set for tomorrow?

20231122_182959.jpg

I've got 2 fast buds coming up on day 48. Zkittelz and Northern Lights. Neither is really impressing me with veg growth, but now I know about better genetics, I had these seeds from a while back. I started popping older seeds and strains I didn't care as much about because I was having issues getting seeds going. But now I know my heating mat was cooking everything.

20231122_183004.jpg

Roots be lookin good though.

20231122_183041.jpg

Seedling tent. The Tri leafed orange diesel is doing good, and I bumped the Cherry Alien up to full strength nutes today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back