Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resist the straight line...resist the straight line.......... :pass: .....

Yup....I Love that kinda wood......but haven't had a chest as big as that..........:biggrin:..I Bet it weighs a ton.........

Haha what straight live? Im HIGH, Cannabis you please explain so that i understand. Nope, not a ton, probably 35/40Kg.

This is the shit!!!!

Screenshot_20231122-122518.png

Listen guys. Someone should live-send their life 24/0 - 360/24/7 and do the most crazy and insane things to get as many falllowers as possible.

One that you got to be smart, to learn how to get as many fallowers as possible.

24/0 cam show, with idiots, sexy chicks and I don’t know, and then create the website, like you tube. A competition where you could get money from sponsors.

I’m super high….

Listen guys. Someone should live-send their life 24/0 - 360/24/7 and do the most crazy and insane things to get as many falllowers as possible.

One that you got to be smart, to learn how to get as many fallowers as possible.

24/0 cam show, with idiots, sexy chicks and I don’t know, and then create the website, like you tube. A competition where you could get money from sponsors.

I’m super high….
They already have this, get paid to live in a house where everything is live streamed. Idr what its called tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back