Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey you cant cheat like that @JP1 Just pulled that up
Lmao all my pots are grassroots living soil pots! Also i was literally just looking at the autopots tray 2 go with the grassroots bed with it but it ain’t $255 worth it right now! Maybe i will get just tray at first cuz then i can bottom feed my photos til sex and then transplant the ladies into the 4x4 tent! :thumbsup:

Also booya my link didn’t work anyways but u get it! ;) :rofl:

Lmao all my pots are grassroots living soil pots! Also i was literally just looking at the autopots tray 2 go with the grassroots bed with it but it ain’t $255 worth it right now! Maybe i will get just tray at first cuz then i can bottom feed my photos til sex and then transplant the ladies into the 4x4 tent! :thumbsup:

Those trays are crazy expensive. There's not a chance I paid close to that for my whole 4 pot system with the works

Am thinking about using that gravity fed system with the runners from Sustainable village made for beds. This is only the second round in the 4x so may pull the trigger on that next run! Don't need another variable in the learning curve this round, but love the idea.

Water temp is my main concern going into the summer. Have fish tank heaters to keep warm, but a chiller will max out my electrical

Am thinking about using that gravity fed system with the runners from Sustainable village made for beds. This is only the second round in the 4x so may pull the trigger on that next run! Don't need another variable in the learning curve this round, but love the idea.

Water temp is my main concern going into the summer. Have fish tank heaters to keep warm, but a chiller will max out my electrical
I wouldn't worry about water temp so much with soil as long as it's not crazy. The soil temp will even out the water temp real quick. Especially with that big ass bed. I guess oxygen in the water could be a thing, but you could put a pump with a timer in there to keep it movin :pass: Just ideas though since I've never grown in anything like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back