Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunno how much of a fan u are of the Stones, but I seen them twice and they were great. But that was after the 70's and their herion addiction days, I heard they were terrible live. Kicked the junk and became millionaires. Cant imagine partying millions away for two decades.

Dunno how much of a fan u are of the Stones, but I seen them twice and they were great. But that was after the 70's and their herion addiction days, I heard they were terrible live. Kicked the junk and became millionaires. Cant imagine partying millions away for two decades.

Not a huge fan they were before my time I do like their music but don't know much about them :shrug::doh:

Blumats are soaking like they gotta do before u install them and the drip loop i soaked in vinegar water for like 4 days to loosen any debris stuck in the line! Nice and clean now and ready for me to lay out the loop for next run!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Prob get loop laid out and then go ahead and fill the pots after i eat my pizza! Then i can install the carrots and give them a good watering with skeeter bits just as a precaution! If nothing is alive in there then i can go ahead and soak seeds tomorrow to drop tomorrow night when i get back home! Also gonna investigate them cuz the guy said the blumat drip rings have 8 built in drippers so i need to see if its 8 spots thst will slowly drip like the individual drippers where it doesn’t matter how much gravity pressure i have it will slowly drip at a constant rate vs normal hydro halos where its just holes in them where water runs out them at whatever speed u put it under depending on pump size!

Wow even fake? Damn l, mine much other plants but thats crazy
Wife once tried switching to fake plants , in hopes the cat would stop eatting the plants and hence, stop puking all over. But she went after them too, and puked green plastic. We figured maybe live plants were better for her health in the long run, I'll take a cat puking leaves over a dog like my daughters who cant resist a good chow down in a litter box, that shit gets me puking.

Wife once tried switching to fake plants , in hopes the cat would stop eatting the plants and hence, stop puking all over. But she went after them too, and puked green plastic. We figured maybe live plants were better for her health in the long run, I'll take a cat puking leaves over a dog like my daughters who cant resist a good chow down in a litter box, that shit gets me puking.
Try getting cat grass. It more gentle on their stomach plus its another thing to grow lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back