Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon @Frankthetank ...:pass:...what you brought me to smoke......?

The frozen chicken portions are out the freezer.......:yoinks:...we couldn't be arsed to go shopping...........:chef:...

:biggrin:
I’ve got some Sour Apple from the dispensary…..it’s not sour, doesn’t taste like apple….but it does get me high….so there’s that :smokeit:

I’ve got a chicken I’ll be cooking later on myself :headbang::pass:

If I understand correctly, gasoline was added to the diesel that was already in the tank. There must have been a fairly decent amount left in the tank when the gasoline was added. That's actually kind of bad. If the tank had been empty or close to it, the car wouldn't have started. The chances are the injector pump is more than likely fried. The engine ran for enough time to get home. That means that mixture went through that injector pump Without the same amount of lubrication it would normally have. Those tolerances in that pump are extremely tight. Without the full lubrication of the diesel I imagine The injector pump is shot and more than likely so are the Injectors it kind of depends on what kind they are and what kind of system the diesel has.

Afternoon @WildBill :bighug:... Yup............:pass:

Deep restful sleep is one of our Most Important meds........:pass:.
I've backed off to one dropper of my THC/CBD Oil at night. Most of the time, I go to sleep and then wake up. With two droppers I'd still be a little bit high, therefore a l bit lethargic in the morning.

When I gave Charlotte, my veteran friend's Kin folk, THC/CBD Oil for testing to see if it worked for her, I asked for her usage routine. Well that didn't get relayed or it didn't get written down and I never got the data. And evidently work for her quite well, although I think she went through it a little bit quickly. we'll see how long 6 ounces last her.

I also gave her two ounces of the plain THC oil. She still has that! I think she's took the same dosage that she did with the THC/CBD and took it during the day. I was told that she was "out of it" For about 10 hours!:crying::crying::crying:

I told my buddy to tell her to use about 1/4 of that amount!:crying::crying::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back