Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
SeedStockers Triton Biscotto Lime Day 82
She's fading hard I keep plucking handfuls of dead leaves almost daily. So I decided to check trichz tonight she's close some amber and still some clear so I am going to plan to chop in the next week. Her drinking has slowed considerably from a gallon a day to every 2 days now. Buds are super dense with a nice fruit smell some what limy.

IMG_7431.JPG

IMG_7429.JPG

IMG_7426.JPG

IMG_7425.JPG

IMG_7424.JPG

IMG_7423.JPG

VWDO5828.JPG

GBQS6664.JPG

KQJO0758.JPG

SeedStockers Triton Biscotto Lime Day 82
She's fading hard I keep plucking handfuls of dead leaves almost daily. So I decided to check trichz tonight she's close some amber and still some clear so I am going to plan to chop in the next week. Her drinking has slowed considerably from a gallon a day to every 2 days now. Buds are super dense with a nice fruit smell some what limy.

IMG_7431.JPG

IMG_7429.JPG

IMG_7426.JPG

IMG_7425.JPG

IMG_7424.JPG

IMG_7423.JPG

VWDO5828.JPG

GBQS6664.JPG

KQJO0758.JPG

Some nice chunky buds on that girlfriend! First two pics is exactly how I like em depending on what the lowers look like too

My cousin just got married abroad some where over there and we didn't go:gassy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I met my wife at a "destination wedding" in Jamaica. I bought some weed from a bus driver at the airport and my bus driver to the resort kicked me off the bus since he could smell it and I didn't get it from him. Had to wait for the next bus and ended up sitting next to future wife :smokeit:

My cousin just got married abroad some where over there and we didn't go:gassy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

yeah, family and travel don't mix! My family got pissed when one of cousins got married in Croatia and I disappeared for most of the family functions! Beautiful place most peeps from the US have no clue about.
Traveling doesn't have to be as expensive as you think. Especially from end of October to March. Can be a lot cheaper than most domestic vacations especially for experienced travelers. I blow way more on food and booze than anything else. Conversely, you could be sitting on a bench in Paris eating the best croissants and baguettes in the world for $3 or the best pasta you've ever had out of a to go box served from a doorway for $5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back