Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, thanks! I'll wait a while longer. I thought based on the photos I'd seen, that those pistils without ballls meant female.

Like other said no sex in those pic yet. I typically see it before day 40 generally by day 30+\-. This article explains it all and give some idea to sex early but not guaranteed if the stipules cross each other

“Some of the time the stipules (green hair-like growths near where pre-flowers show up) will cross each other on female plants. This certainly doesn’t always happen, as you can see from the pics of female pre-flowers on this page, but while girls can go either way, male plants rarely have stipules that cross each other. So although crossed stipules cannot be used definitively as a way to identify female plants, it can be a small clue to help guide you when you’re not sure. For example, the following female pre-flower doesn’t have a pistil, but the long thin shape combined with the crossed stipules help indicate that this plant is a girl. Whenever in doubt, wait a week and look again!

This female plant has a long, thin calyx and crossed stipules, which are typical female plant features”

All Jan 6 tapes are released. Maybe someone will tell the real truth now!

Just sit and think back just a bit. Where do all our 'problems' come from? I'll be honest not all, but a very large percentage! It comes from public employees not doing their job properly. Politicians are public employees!

And when you really think about it, I was a public employee most of my life. I served my fellow Americans while in the military. And I served my Fellow Texans by keeping them safer from boilers blowing up! Most people don't know how many boilers in large hot water heaters are around them and the damage they can do.

Anyway, I performed my Jobs Exactly the way I was supposed to. While in the military, I Upheld held my Oath, While as a deputy boiler inspector, I followed the law. I didn't enforce feelings or code. I enforced law. Something that was black and white.

These "Public Employees" need to learn the basic concept of, Just do your job! If you just do your job, Things should be an open book with nothing to hide. It's not his truth or their truth. There's only one truth! If you're doing your job properly, why should you be afraid of telling the truth?

I think it's a pretty simple concept!

I really don't think I'm asking too much from our "Public Employees"! It's just basic accountability!

While in the military, there were certain duty stations where I was legally accountable for my actions and worked performed on Quality assurance controlled jobs. There were signatures in the paperwork where I had to sign stating that all steps in the quality assurance controlled jobs were performed properly. If any accident occurred that the investigation revealed those steps were not performed properly, I could face time in United States Penitentiary Leavenworth. Even though I knew I had done my job properly, that sword of Damocles still hung over my head for several years after I was out.

Now, I didn't do my job properly because of some silly threat of legal prosecution. I did my job properly, I had the lives of other sailors in my hands! Duh! My job as a Texas "Public Employee" was real easy to do properly! The law was written in black and white and sound engineering. It either conformed or it didn't and when I wrote a violation it was the exact section of the law.

This is universal! It's not political! it's not really even just USA. Even though our political systems differ, The simple concept of " Just do your job!" holds true everywhere!

And I'm pretty sure that lying to the public is not part of the concept " Just do your job!"
Now, how do you fix this crap? They are sure as hell not gonna fix themselves! It takes The people. It takes the people to hold them accountable for their actions. No matter who it is or their affiliation. If it's wrong, it's wrong!

My Pop said to me many many times, " There's right and there's wrong and wrong belongs to no one!" Now that statement was always tied contextually to the situation, But when you're three years old, it didn't make a whole lot of sense. it did make sense when he said it as I got older. Simple words but a deep concept.

I don't think I'm a bit of an odd bird. I think, hopefully so, that there are quite a few like-minded individuals.

While I do lend more credence to some, I ain't never fully accept someone's statement until I've drawn my own conclusion from the information available and that includes multi sources and self experience. Some of my teachers hated me for my challenges. And there were others that absolutely loved it! In my mind, logic must prevail it has been that way pretty much all my life.

That is why it confuses the hell out of me when our ”Public Employees" Go out straight up lie to our faces AND the face of logic. You know one of those hippie mantras was "Question the government!"

And please don't try to make this political! It is not!
All of our ”Public Employees" do it!....................... Some sides may do it better.

And most of all, it affects all of us! It impacts every aspect of our being.

Just sit and think back just a bit. Where do all our 'problems' come from? I'll be honest not all, but a very large percentage! It comes from public employees not doing their job properly. Politicians are public employees!

And when you really think about it, I was a public employee most of my life. I served my fellow Americans while in the military. And I served my Fellow Texans by keeping them safer from boilers blowing up! Most people don't know how many boilers in large hot water heaters are around them and the damage they can do.

Anyway, I performed my Jobs Exactly the way I was supposed to. While in the military, I Upheld held my Oath, While as a deputy boiler inspector, I followed the law. I didn't enforce feelings or code. I enforced law. Something that was black and white.

These "Public Employees" need to learn the basic concept of, Just do your job! If you just do your job, Things should be an open book with nothing to hide. It's not his truth or their truth. There's only one truth! If you're doing your job properly, why should you be afraid of telling the truth?

I really don't think I'm asking too much from our "Public Employees"! It's just basic accountability!

While in the military, there were certain duty stations where I was legally accountable for my actions and worked performed on Quality assurance controlled jobs. There were signatures in the paperwork where I had to sign stating that all steps in the quality assurance controlled jobs were performed properly. If any accident occurred that the investigation revealed those steps were not performed properly, I could face time in United States Penitentiary Leavenworth. Even though I knew I had done my job properly, that sword of Damocles still hung over my head for several years after I was out.

Now, I didn't do my job properly because of some silly threat of legal prosecution. I did my job properly, I had the lives of other sailors in my hands! Duh! My job as a Texas "Public Employee" was real easy to do properly! The law was written in black and white and sound engineering. It either conformed or it didn't and when I wrote a violation it was the exact section of the law.

This is universal! It's not political! it's not really even just USA. Even though our political systems differ, The simple concept of " Just do your job!" holds true everywhere!

And I'm pretty sure that lying to the public is not part of the concept " Just do your job!"
Now, how do you fix this crap? They are sure as hell not gonna fix themselves! It takes The people. It takes the people to hold them accountable for their actions. No matter who it is or their affiliation. If it's wrong, it's wrong!

My Pop said to me many many times, " There's right and there's wrong and wrong belongs to no one!" Now that statement was always tied contextually to the situation, But when you're three years old, it didn't make a whole lot of sense. it did make sense when he said it as I got older. Simple words but a deep concept.

I don't think I'm a bit of an odd bird. I think, hopefully so, that there are quite a few like-minded individuals.

While I do lend more credence to some, I ain't never fully accept someone's statement until I've drawn my own conclusion from the information available and that includes multi sources and self experience. Some of my teachers hated me for my challenges. And there were others that absolutely loved it! In my mind, logic must prevail it has been that way pretty much all my life.

That is why it confuses the hell out of me when our ”Public Employees" Go out straight up lie to our faces AND the face of logic. You know one of those hippie mantras was "Question the government!"

All of our ”Public Employees" do it!....................... Some sides may do it better.

Nah, I get what your saying.

Basically where the saying "Good enough for government work!" came from. I say that all the time, lol.

Government employees suck. They have no incentive not to suck.

Unfortunately the mantra of todays generation is “Question all accountability“.

Hey guys

1700420746389.png

I spent $20 on a SODK seed and $5 shipping, but I'll hopefully get that 5 pack of grape crush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back