Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon @Frankthetank :bighug: @N/A-Greengo :bighug:.... #SharingOne :pass:

Got anything Nice to smoke......?......
Good morning Auntie :bighug: How are you today?:pass: I’m smoking on Gas Runtz from the dispensary. It’s pretty good for store bought…..sweet, fuel, fruit…..nice hybrid effects, decent for pain and what not…

Good morning Auntie :bighug: How are you today?:pass: I’m smoking on Gas Runtz from the dispensary. It’s pretty good for store bought…..sweet, fuel, fruit…..nice hybrid effects, decent for pain and what not…

Excellent.........I was worried when you said you were stashless......... :pighug: .....I couldn't Believe the Price you got it for.....:headbang:

Excellent.........I was worried when you said you were stashless......... :pighug: .....I couldn't Believe the Price you got it for.....:headbang:
Oh yeah, dispensary prices here are the cheapest I’ve ever seen! Which is good….since I needed to get back on the medicine once I settled here…..

Don’t want to wind up in the loony bin….again :yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::rofl::pass:

Afternoon @Frankthetank :bighug: @N/A-Greengo :bighug:.... #SharingOne :pass:

Got anything Nice to smoke......?......
Afternoon @Mossy...
:bighug:
Hope you're well today!

I'm contemplating a nip of this bud at the moment....
Screenshot_2023-11-19-08-24-08-222.jpg

:pass:

Oh yeah, dispensary prices here are the cheapest I’ve ever seen!

Me Too....... :headbang: ....I was Thinking Damn.....does that cover the grow/clean and vend costs.........and I'm the one always saying we get over charged for anything to do with canna...........:biggrin:

Which is good….since I needed to get back on the medicine once I settled here…..

Yup....I couldn't afford to pay for my bad habits........but on those prices...maybe.......:pass:

Last I heard...the canna coop prices here were 6 euros a gram.........and That is Cheap......

Don’t want to wind up in the loony bin….again

Everyone needs a bit of help sometiimes...we are Human.......

Are you feeling any backdrop with the climate change......?......:pass:

Are you feeling any backdrop with the climate change......?......:pass:
Oh yeah, there’s a difference….for sure. Less stable weather, means increased pain. This is a stormy area…..but I’m just accepting it. Get back to growing my meds, exercise as much as possible and find contentment…..about all I can do…

I learned not to get too far into my head with the what ifs, poor me’s, ouch that fucking hurts’s…. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’m better off living moment to moment, being grateful for the health I do have, the life I’m leading etc.

Seems the farther away from that way of living I stray, the worse I do. So I’m staying on that path….or trying anyway.

Just prior to the move…. I was FAR away from that path….. and I fucking crashed and burned :doh::doh::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:

on those prices...maybe.......:pass:
Yea…. I almost didn’t set up a grow….but even at these prices, it still adds up….plus, ours is better :smokeit:

@stan_mephisto has just posted the Mehisto Black Friday sale details.......Cheers @stan_mephisto :bravo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back