Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my acinfinty oscillating fans is clicking. I remember a few people around here having this problem recently. Sent them an email :doh:

My acinfinity fans started clicking, intermittently stopped oscillating too. Not sure I will buy again.

Both of mine click

Seems like they're pretty easy to get replacements on since they're new and come with a 2 year warranty. I've seen some folk around here get new replacements recently

Hassle free warranty
Let me know how u make out.

Got 2 replacement not long ago they were super easy to deal with just submitted a warranty claim couple emails back and forth then a few days later I had 2 brand new ones with new warranties. She told me to dispose of the bad fans :eyebrows::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mine would click and jerk while oscillating

IMG_7392.jpeg

They recommend only running them 18/6 while oscillating for longevity

1700357216508.png

Hassle free warranty

Got 2 replacement not long ago they were super easy to deal with just submitted a warranty claim couple emails back and forth then a few days later I had 2 brand new ones with new warranties. She told me to dispose of the bad fans :eyebrows::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

View attachment 1647054

View attachment 1647055
I dont know about u folks, but my fans run 24/7

Hassle free warranty

View attachment 1647054

View attachment 1647055
Thank you. I’ll check my order history from Amazon for date of purchase. Probably close to 2 years on one. Really excellent that they honor their warranty.

Thank you. I’ll check my order history from Amazon for date of purchase. Probably close to 2 years on one. Really excellent that they honor their warranty.

I sent support an email, my one fan is on its first grow and started clicking after a few weeks, the other is 14 months old.

Just go here with your order number even from amazon and Rohs number (little orange sticker on the clip of your fan). Then they'll ask for shipping information done easy peasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back