Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning/afternoon everyone. Nice chill weekend ahead. Ill maybe go see a show tonight if I can sneak out past the family. Plants are on cruise control for the next couple weeks. If it weren't for needing to water every other day, I probably wouldn't even open the tent for days at a time. Far cry from the days of hovering over and peaking in ever few hours.

Make it a good one!

20231118_080343.jpg
20231118_080928.jpg
20231118_080458.jpg

Good morning/afternoon everyone. Nice chill weekend ahead. Ill maybe go see a show tonight if I can sneak out past the family. Plants are on cruise control for the next couple weeks. If it weren't for needing to water every other day, I probably wouldn't even open the tent for days at a time. Far cry from the days of hovering over and peaking in ever few hours.

Make it a good one!

View attachment 1646921View attachment 1646922View attachment 1646923
Morning! :pass: Looking good in there…..loving the color!

Afternoon @Mossy...
:pass:

Afternoon @N/A-Greengo :bighug: .. #SharingOne

Good afternoon @Mossy . I love peas , never too many.

Afternoon @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug:.. #SharingOne

I am the Pea Monster........:biggrin:....I have no idea when to stop.....

When the old veg shop was open hubby used to buy me a kilo/2 pounds of peas for breakfast.....and I'd eat the lot with nary a fart or a bad belly..........:crying:....he bought me 2 kilos once....as a Challenge........:headbang:......took me most of the day.......:biggrin:..but I finished them.

Morning y’all from MedCzech’s ManCave :toke:

Day 76 That beautiful stank in the air 🤌

IMG_9490.jpeg

The colors are really starting to pop now. Temps drop during lights off now to nearly 69-70, and get only up to 77 or so now. Fall is in the air in the ManCave 🍁🍂🍃‼️

IMG_9491.jpeg

The Dosidos in the back has the hairiest buds with super long pistils. Smells like juicy fruit gum and cat piss…kind of weird 🤣😂

Nothing like a fruity ammonia flavor to get things going in the day. I have actually had a few other strains with this chemical-ammonia thing before. They always never taste like that. Just like the burnt tire fire of Mephisto’s Wedding actually tastes like a spicey vanilla cake. Crazy weed we’re growing…

IMG_9506.jpeg
Orange 🍊Sherbet smells like the name and even looks like the name suggests 💯‼️

IMG_9494.jpeg

Up close…

IMG_9503.jpeg

Speaking of Mephisto’s Wedding 💒

Couple more shots for you to look at.👍

IMG_9498.jpeg

SB & Funk

IMG_9501.jpeg

Critical 2.0

IMG_9497.jpeg