Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lmao
1700267038158.gif

Where were you last night?:yeah::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:
Killin' 'tards in GTA Online and then watched a movie about an insanely rich and extremely old man That built his own spaceship where he traveled for over two years in frozen animation to a planet with a giant Humanoid Alien that had been in stasis for millions upon millions of years.
The crew of the spaceship fought some creatures that Ripley would be very familiar with. They failed and they met their untimely demise.
The giant alien killed him and ripped the head off his cyborg that he considered his son.

The heroine of the movie, a Ripley Wannabe, defeated the Giant alien And the movie ends as she is using the Giant alien's spaceship to make a delivery to the giant aliens home world. They not gonna like the special delivery!:biggrin:

Whut movie wuz it?

Killin' 'tards in GTA Online and then watched a movie about an insanely rich and extremely old man That built his own spaceship where he traveled for over two years in frozen animation to a planet with a giant Humanoid Alien that had been in stasis for millions upon millions of years.
The crew of the spaceship fought some creatures that Ripley would be very familiar with. They failed and they met their untimely demise.
The giant alien killed him and ripped the head off his cyborg that he considered his son.

The heroine of the movie, a Ripley Wannabe, defeated the Giant alien And the movie ends as she is using the Giant alien's spaceship to make a delivery to the giant aliens home world. They not gonna like the special delivery!:biggrin:

Whut movie wuz it?
:shrug: But I don't think I need to watch it now what ever it is :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well u didnt have happen to you, what happened to me this week, I may never recover. Found out I'm a complainer. Shits got me messed up.
Wasn't it you who said "bitching is good" something about it changing everything in our society for the better? Some weird shit like that.. :crying: :crying:

Whut movie wuz it?
I can’t remember movie name off hand but i know it has dude from the movie u saw other night Michael Fassbender as a robot! Its a prequel to another movie using rhat same spaceship that looks like a horseshoe!

I disagree. Bitching has changed the world throughout mankind's history. It evolved our form of governing, stopped 99.9% of the slavery in the world, and its been kicking ass on racism. Rarely does anything change in one lifetime, but it does consistently get better, we arent a perfect creature, but we're trying.
Found it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back