Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a stroll through the legendary harvest thread you'll see what he's capable of you don't want him in the grow off's :nono::worship:
I'm never going to win any awards, but I'm more then pleased with the smoke I supply myself. And the wife is impressed, thats a homerun right there.

OK, what in God's Green Earth is this?

I’m also curious how the fuck he made that take 17min! Shoulda been 30 sec to say what it is! Then another 30 sec to take a bite and spit it out and then verify how awful it is! :haha::rofl:

Med rare/medium is as done as i can eat a burger! Once that pinks gone it is dog food! ;) :rofl:
Totally depends on the thickness of the burgers. But I've got no interest in medium rare ground beef. Medium rare is for solid pieces of meat:pass:

I'm never going to win any awards, but I'm more then pleased with the smoke I supply myself. And the wife is impressed, thats a homerun right there.

Same for me wife's happy said she never expected what comes out of the basement to be this good:woohoo1::woohoo: Never know unless you try might even win a participation trophy :pighug::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back