Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1700230901589.jpg

You get a separate email for payment. But better off waiting for them to hit a seedbank then dealing with roc :pass:

Ya know that's a good point cause the last time my order got lost through after I paid not until I contacted him did I hear anything. He did hook it up with a extra pack of seeds once I finally got my order

i see an ear! :jump: and man, the shade of light on him in that pic is killer! :headbang: ppp
I got these red see through curtains at Walmart so I could get the light from having the blinds open, but my joint smoking is shielded from view of the normals. The side effect is that the red makes it look like you’re hanging out in a brothel…….it’s kinda comforting really :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

I got these red see through curtains at Walmart so I could get the light from having the blinds open, but my joint smoking is shielded from view of the normals. The side effect is that the red makes it look like you’re hanging out in a brothel…….it’s kinda comforting really :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:
. :crying:You might draw some inquiries as to what services may be available.

So I was doing some LST and my main stem split!

I couldn't get it to hold with just wire.

So I ran to the dollar store and got some krazy glue. I know they used the same stuff to hold together wounds, so I figured it might work with a plant.

1700260273521.png

Turns out thats totally a real thing other people do.

And yeah, it works. Its been 20 minutes and it seems solid even if I tug on it a bit.

View since I harvested the big girl today.

1700260388500.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back