Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is damn near impossible with you! :crying:
1700239423997.gif

Put your ribs above that Turkey when you're smoking 'em!

Leftovers are like having a turkey and bacon sandwich together!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::funny::funny::funny::funny:
Lmao just said i am not a barbecue fan so guess i am a weirdo for our state! Me no likey ribs! I won’t eat ribs/brisket/etc that has been smoked which is why i was so surprised how good the smoked turkey was!

SOME UN-UNUSEFUL INFORMATION

I spotted a tree today, a tree I believe can heal us people. It could handle electricity/EMF so easy, it 8 it up like it was nothing. We should do some studies on that tree and her flowers.

I think we could be into something revolutionary. But hey, what do I know….?

:woohoo:
1700239739965.gif

:pighug::crying:

Oh, I’m out. I already tried to save the world….and it didn’t work, and it made my back hurt. Now I’m into smoking joints, chilling, sipping water slowly. :pass:

Fuck, what about THIS?!?!

We Take sperm from people who wants to save the world, inject it to woman who wants to save the world (single moms) (lol Google “moms”) and then there would be an army of humans who would want to save the world/galaxy.

Fuck, what about THIS?!?!

We Take sperm from people who wants to save the world, inject it to woman who wants to save the world (single moms) (lol Google “moms”) and then there would be an army of humans who would want to save the world/galaxy.
Sperm?!? No thanks….that sounds like a job for someone besides me. I generally draw the line at sperm collection, weather for professional or recreational purposes…. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back