Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 9.58.17 PM.png

That vertical with the red solo cup on top, is that one of the Flora Flex relief valves? Bought the Flora Flex setup with the green drain things, but ended up goin 4x4 soil instead. Will with to the flora flex next year at some point

Yeah the air bleeder it spits water out for a brief second at start I put the cup on there to direct it down better. It works really good at bleeding the air. They have a laterel flush valve I was going to tray think it makes to much mess for inside. At least the video I watched for outdoor other models. Flora flex is very vague in their descriptions

It is just ball that slams shut once pressure rises
IMG_7356.jpeg
IMG_7357.jpeg

Thanks for the reps :pass:

Yeah the air bleeder it spits water out for a brief second at start I put the cup on there to direct it down better. It works really good at bleeding the air. They have a laterel flush valve I was going to tray think it makes to much mess for inside. At least the video I watched for outdoor other models. Flora flex is very vague in their descriptions

It is just ball that slams shut once pressure rises View attachment 1646327View attachment 1646328

Thanks for the reps :pass:

Yeah, that thingy! :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back